SiS cooperates with five dental offices (listed below). If you use one of these offices, we will pay up to 50 % of your expenses, up to 10.000 NOK per study year per student, as long as you are associated with SiS (enrolled student at either UiS, VID Sandnes, VID Stavanger, BI Stavanger, Kunstskolen i Rogaland or Noroff fagskole). You have to have paid the semester fee for the semester in wich the treatment takes place.
Please read this before booking an appointment:
- For us to pay up to 50% of your expenses, you have to use one of the dental offices listed below
- Remember to inform the dental office you choose, that you’re a student associated with SiS. Bring your student pass when you go in for treatment
- SiS does not cover expenses related to cosmetic treatment
- The study year lasts from august 15th to July 1st. To use dental support during the summer holidays, you have to have paid the semester fee for both spring and fall semesters
You do not have to send in any form to use dental support – everything is taken care of at the dental office. You pay 50 % of the bill, and we pay the rest.
We cooperate with the following dental offices:
- Heilotannlegene in Sandnes (website)
- Omega Dental in Stavanger (website)
- Oris Dental Madla in Stavanger (website)
- Tannlegesenteret Løkkeveien in Stavanger (website)
- Tannlegeteamet in Stavanger (website)